Saturday, July 14, 2012

Scenes


2012 © BoSweets All Rights Reserved

Scenes

 I sit,
Wind blowing in my face
Watching each ripple
Pass with each wave.
Every other huge one crashing,
Remind me of scenes from our past days.
Playing over & over in my head,
The scene just won’t go away!

Amber skies reflecting an ocean full of lies
Reminding me of passion we once shared
Not wanting to hide it.

As small raindrops begin to fall
My eyes flood
With a sea of tears
Thinking about our years!
Eyelids swollen, purple & blue
It’s been 3 yrs.
I still miss you.

Scenes of the I day I regret, as I walked out
Ruining what we had inside our house
Trees blown in the wind,
Bring flashing memories
Of our dreams slowly passing by
At its end!

Sailboats before me,
I can’t help but wonder
How would things be?
 If we had only tried!

Heavy heart as I view this part
Scenes of us from the very start!
I’m missing you,
You’ve become embedded scenes
In my heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment