Saturday, February 13, 2010

I've Been Thinking About You

I can’t get you out of my head.

All I wanna do,
is twist my fingers in those
Knotty, knotty dreads!

When we first met,
I started to keep on walking
wondering is this another one
who wants me to share him with two or three?

Something inside made me stop
I’m glad I did because you add what’s missing to the block!

It feels real good to be excited to see you
and to laugh and smile
I may need to place you in the main file.

I’ve been thinking about you

I feel kind of guilty for having such strong feelings in such a short time
but damn I just can’t seem to get you off my mind!

It’s been a long time & I need to take it slow.
There are a lot of things I really need to know.

I haven’t trusted anyone with my heart for sometime.
With you, I’m ready to let my guard down
like the drop of a dime.

I’ve been thinking about you…

No comments:

Post a Comment