Saturday, February 13, 2010

When The Stick Turned Blue


A special day,
Some call it joyous.
When the stick turned blue she said oops!

Is this a miracle life or tragic mistake?

Celebrating and partying she did what she wanted to do.
Speeding all night, puffin reefer & drinking, sometimes landing in fights.
Now her baby’s born non responsive without life.

She was doin’ the damn thang and forgot about you!

Barely breathing arriving in this world drunk and messed up;
Baby just cries and cries all day, all night now she’s screaming shut the F- up!

Get yo’ ass up!
It’s time to go to school.

I’m gone send you off today and ya’ bet not act no fool.
Ooh I hate when the stick turned blue.

Just look at you, you make me sick.
I should have never sat on your daddy’s dick.
I don’t know how to stop you from throwing these fits.
Could it have been those indo sticks or other drugs I did while turning tricks?

I don’t care what it is, your behavior is not right.
We’re gonna get to the bottom of this if it takes all night!


No comments:

Post a Comment