Saturday, February 13, 2010

Without Hesitation

Ooh, baby, baby
please!
Slow it down.

Let me have just a few minutes, an hour.
Could I perhaps get one night?

I was pondering perhaps a celebration alongside of candle light.

A smidgen of conversation,
Bestow a thought or two.

Come
Let me wash away the day for you.
I’ll just pretend you’re my boo...
Without hesitation!

When you arrive, don’t worry about ringing no chime.
Don’t look for no key!
Just twist the knob and come to me.

Kiss behind my ears and the base of my neck and at that moment;
Rub my thighs and all up my back.

Hurry
Come wash the day off of me.

Gaze into my eyes like you did the first time,
subduing my mind with subliminal pacification,
intoxicating my mental gift to reason and balance
another rhapsody of what you declare, ingenuous, blissful love.
Without hesitation!

Just before I curl next to you to retire for the night,
I’ll kneel and ask the Lord, Most High,
for our union to remain a euphoric yoke;
and without indecision,
you forever introduce to my being a special luminous smile
which explodes uninterrupted from the very essence of my soul.

May we pledge unity & balance,
a life saturated in tranquility,
one deeper than fleshly relations

I’m seeking my soul mate,
someone with whom I can pass through heavens gates.

I’m soliciting a lifetime of social intimacy,
kindness, respect & support
Sweet promises of everything,
yet receiving nothing but having it all!

You see,
You’ve captured my attention with your facile smile
Without hesitation I’ll risk it all!


1 comment: